Ron loves his drums so much he paid to have a semi-professional photo taken with them. The drop cloths really create a dramatic environment, kind of a come-hither look.
By the way, Ron has some news for you:
- I shit you not, I seriously have been playing drums since I was 3 years old.
- No, I really am serious about #1.
- Yes I actually use all of the drums in my kit, and I don't mean once in a while, I mean all of the time.
- Yes, the noise drives my neighbors nuts. Once upon a time, they even used to call over and complain, until we told them off. Now they don't bug us anymore. I'm sure they still hate it, they just don't tell me about it.
- Yes, of course my favorite band is Rush. Any drummer who doesn't think so is on drugs.
- Yes, I think Nirvana's drummer (or just the whole band in general) SUCKS! And again, anyone who doesn't think so is on drugs.
- And, yes! I absolutely, positively, honestly, swear to god on my life, have been playing drums since I was 3 years old, so don't ask me again!
And of course he's obsessed with Neil Peart. Remember him?
Did you hear that metallic clink?
Yeah, that was your drum boner knocking into your drum belt buckle. Deal with it!